This episode is packed with Self Defense information. We need to share this because of:
- Rapidly Rising Crime Rates
- Active Shooter Events
- Emergency Room Violence
- Train Rapes
- Inflight Assaults
- Campus Inturders
… and wen want everybody to know what they can do to defend themselves, their family, and the innocent in need.
TRAINING SAVES LIVES!
When you are in the midst of an assault is not the time to be thinking, "Hey, I think I should have taken a Self Defense Class last week."
Unless you've buried your head in a hole, VIOLENT Crime Rates have risen rapidly and become more prevalent.
- Maybe it's because cities and towns are caving to demands of social organizations demands for defunding the Police Forces around the USA?
- Maybe it's because social organizations are demanding that law abiding citizens be disarmed?
- Maybe it's because some cities are having a "Catch & Release" program for criminals?
- Maybe it's because we have illegal people crossing our borders – some resorting to crime to get what they want – because this is all they know?
- Maybe it's because COVID restrictions makes people irritable?
- Does this lack of consequences and lack of security embolden the criminals?
- Will the lack of consequences create new criminals?
I am not going to answer these questions, but I do want our listeners to consider this…
If you do NOT have Police officers, and you do NOT have firearms, and you do NOT have a Ninja in your pocket… then you had better learn a skill that will enable you to defend yourself and your family. What I mean by this is, acquire Real World – Reality Based Self Defense skills – so you can learn about improvised weapons, learn about hand to hand combat, as well as How to Stop an Assault BEFORE it happens.
Do yourself a HUGE favor.
1. Spend the next 44 minutes listening to this episode.
2. Get yourself signed up for reality based self defense training.
3. Get Legal Defense lined up. I have this because I NEVER want to be in jail, or a prison cell for defending myself, my family, or an innocent bystander.
Now's the time… Grab your favorite drink. Sit back and listen to these tips that just might save your life.
A special Thank You to our guest expert on Reality Based Self Defense -Mark McKay, Chief Operations Officer of COBRA Defense International