Meet Joe Robaina – Founder of American Cane Self Defense, and a renowned International Reality Based Self Defense Instructor.
- Joe Robaina‘s professional background (Doctor, Martial Artist, Self Defense Instructor, Founder of American Cane Self Defense)
- Advice for people who have no experience with Self Defense,
- Can people who are out of shape still be effective at Self Defense,
- What is the best Self Defense weapon/tool for anyone (and his top 5 reasons why),
- How to get trained to leverage yourself above an assailant to make yourself overwhelming,
- Why you should get real training, the benefits of training (and not from a DVD),
- How long does good self defense training take for someone without experience,
- What type of people take self defense classes and why,
- How much does self defense training cost,
- Where should people get self defense training and from what type of companies.
“This is our BEST episode to date. Listen to this episode FIRST!”
Joe Robaina is also gracious with sharing a special offer for Self Defense Training from ACSD that is only available through The Self Defense Channel. For the special offer, see http://www.TheSelfDefenseChannel.com
The Self Defense Channel is about Reality Based Self Defense Training.
Our goal is to bring awareness to and the differences between martial arts, Hollywood & TV myths, and reality based self defense.
Self defense training is fun. Being in a real world encounter without knowing self defense is something you never want to repeat! I know. I was brutally attacked for 40 minutes in Shanghai, China. After that happened, I vowed I would never let it happen again – to me, to my family, and now I am bringing it to The Self Defense Channel.
We posted our Top Self Defense Training Courses – CLICK HERE
About Your Hosts
My name is Greg Pasden. I am the creator of The Self Defense Channel.
I am a US veteran with over 22 years of military and combat experience. I am now an international certified reality based self defense instructor, a Cane Self-Defense Empowerment Coach, a world traveler, an international cargo pilot, and a family man.
Greg Pasden – creator of The Self Defense Channel
My name is Doc Stull. I am a retired educator, ESPN radio host/writer/narrator, spoken-word performer, musician, professional American accent trainer with clients word-wide, founder of American Speech Dynamics and, an Advanced Instructor Cane Self-Defense Empowerment Coach.
Our training in Combat Cane Spinning with American Cane Self Defense – founder Joe Robaina – combines the effectiveness of self-defense, the joy of rhythmic “brain-training,” fitness/health, and a community of diverse people – of all ages and locales – who have embraced the cane… not as a “crutch”, but as a tool of personal empowerment.
We truly do not want people to experience the terror of a brutal attack.
It can be physically painful and damaging, as well as mentally damaging.
Please listen and share our podcasts with others.
Train Wisely to Be Safe.